Sunday, December 9, 2007

Linky Love Train


Get aboard the Linky Love train. Chris from the The Dog Log blog invited me to join her on a new linky love train. I've never been on board one before, so I'm definitely game for it. Plus this is such an easy tag, how can I not join in the fun?

The rules: when you get tagged, you have to add your name below the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.

Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
dorazooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
moms…..check nyo
Choc Mint Girl
Amel’s Realm
My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana’s Site
Max
Rooms of My Heart
Mariuca
Colin aka cotojo
A Great Pleasure
MondayMorningPower
The dog log
Granny Gruners Garden

I would like to tag my good friend Waliz from the Waliz Diary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Steven,
Just following a pingback from the Link love train ....welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the journey :)

I will add you to my list which is gathering momentum.
Have a great week and pleased to have you aboard :)
Colin - Life
and Free PC Security

steven wilson said...

Hi Colin
Pleased to come aboard your link train.Thanks for adding me to the list.
Steven

waliz said...

hahaha steven...now i have to follow the train..but before tht could u pls tell me where r u heading to? i need to pack my things first..

thanks steven for inviting me to join u aboard...

steven wilson said...

great to see you packing for the train waliz,and looking forward to the trip with you.you ask of where we are going on our journey.straight to the top of the google rankings is the purpose of our journey.

see ya aboard
steven